03 February 2010

launching...

I am thrilled to announce that I just started a website for my cakes!

And I mean just.


There is not much on it at this point, so I'd stay it is "Under Construction" until further notice. I know the look I'm going for.. but I'm not computer savvy enough for things to go Poof! "Ta-Da! Look what I just came up with!" with a ::snap:: of my fingers.

The link is here: CakesByJewleigh


I would like to give a big thanks to Larri for misspelling my name all those years ago. CakesbyJulie is already taken obviously. (No, don't go looking at that one! It's not me!) And after all the searching and all the ideas, taken or not, CakesbyJewleigh was still my favorite :) :)

So I hope to get things rolling a bit this weekend. I think I might have to buy one of those books "Building Awesome Websites for Dummies" or something of that nature. I am super excited!! (I rarely say 'super' in real life, so this is really meaningful.)

Off I go.. to dream of ideas and cakes.

Note: The cake is Chocolate Spike cake (BEST chocolate ever.) and the cookies are Maple Oatmeal, which were good straight out of the oven, but just okay otherwise. Kyle picked them!

1 comment:

  1. awwww....I'm touched. And, you're welcome. I love how it looks in print. Now, I'm off to peak and the new site.

    transferring to GVSU? Really?

    ReplyDelete